#march wishlists

4:15 PM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

basics from uniqlo, skirt from topshop, pants from acne, cardigans from philip lim



by the way, i asked talisha from ribonny boo to help me buy a pair of heels from forever21, she live in pasadena,california US, so it will be help me a lot..since forever21 in Indonesia don't have any shoes collection. thanks talisha for help me bought it, we'll meet soon on july/august..i guess i'll replace your money in rupiahs, USD-IDR exchange rate here is often changed, and i have no idea how to exchange them, i never buying something that dealt with two currencies before, pardon me :D


from left to right : both from topshop, tassel lace up from forever 21 * thanks talisha for helping me, two tone from miss selfridge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic





You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. ah i love your choice and especially because its pastel color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. devi yolanda : i'm currently in love pastel colors :) makes me feel prettier

    ReplyDelete
  3. love f21 shoes. to bad f21 in indonesia doesn't have the shoes ):
    mine hv 3 f21 shoes and i also bought it by telling talisha. hahaha.
    anyway mind to exchange link and follow each others blog ? or maybe we can follow each others twitter too if u pretty don't mind (:
    nice blog anyway (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the choices of the outfits! yeah, too bad forever 21 in Jakarta doesn't sell the heel :((

    btw, mind to exchange link?

    Susan
    http//my-sweetsour-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

blog's follower