encourage

4:12 PM



i'm lack of confident when using super cropped top in front of public, maybe it's because i'm not used to wear it. but summer almost over and i never wear this typical summer item, encourage myself to wear this cropped top.
let you guys decide now.
yay or nay ?

by the way, i'm wearing my new marc by marc jacobs shades from reebonz.com
look so nice when i paired it with my mom's vintage aigner milan bag ( worn as clutch )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

what i wore :
marc by marc jacobs oversized shades from reebonz.com / proud parents super cropped top in black / cottonink talullah jacket cape / custom made stripes midi pencil skirt / mom's aigner milan small bag ( worn as clutch ) / oscar lawalatta ss2011 linen espadrilles wedge




















You Might Also Like

8 Comments

  1. Gorgeous look! Love how you paired the jacket and cropped top <3 x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your glasses and classy look!
    karinzhou.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never got the gut to wear the cropped top. My parents would kill me, I guess... :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your whole outfit ;)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uhh.. Love it!so chic dear..

    www.missgricia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. u know what, i actually fell in love with this whole look from the first time i saw ur displaypicture ka hehe :D the color assemble is just...GREAT!very loving it >.<

    www.sabilanata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're gorgeous! :D I love the way you dressed up.
    and I ask permission to put your blog link into mine, hope you don't mind:) Thankyou!♥
    http://stellalunardy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

blog's follower