LANEIGE lumi volume primer9:09 PM
As an asian live in a tropical area we tend to have a dull and dry skin. since the weather is the major factor that affecting our skin and sometimes caused some skin problem. Beside skincare we need to pay attention to our daily use make up.
LANEIGE introduces a primer that instantly brightens your skin for a glossy and defined skin texture that reflects the light.
1. Defined skin texture The optical effect of self-luminance powder creates defined and healthy radiance.
2. Optical whitening effect High-reflection Booster Oil increases the amount of light that is reflected on your
skin to brighten your skin.
3. Supple and radiant finish Luminance Glam Water instantly applies smoothly and delivers hydration for a supple
and radiant finish.
What i love about LANEIGE is they always focused on how to make the skin looks flawless and natural. Including their make up line.. from the base to the lipstick comes with a wide range of natural colors, suitable for all skin types and the most important is...my skin looks really natural and healthy eventho wearing makeup
But anyway, as usual i always do a review by comparing the new product with my daily use product. This time is LANEIGE water supreme primer base vs LANEIGE lumi volume primer.
I must admit that two of them have the same coverage ability, gives a smooth texture and not sticky at all. but there's a thing that makes LANEIGE lumi volume primer better than water supreme primer base ---> the glowy dewy look. Yep.. Recently, i did a lot of glowy makeup and so addicted with lumi volume primer.
p.s. If you want your make up look natural then go with water supreme primer, but if you want your make up look brighter and more radiant then go with lumi volume primer base
the steps how to apply the product:
1. After basic skincare, use as the first step of makeup.
2. Squeeze a pea-sized amount to spread over your cheeks, forehead, and chin and gently pat for a thin finish.
3. Apply more for a brighter and more defined expression.
you can see the difference right away..the first photo looks natural glowy and the second one looks natural matte
using LANEIGE lumi volume primer
using LANEIGE water supreme primer base