Thankful

8:12 PM

thanks God, many good things happen in the beginning of 2014 and please keep the pace like this until end of the year. My GPA raised 0.35 to 3.40 this semester and will go on a holiday trip with mom and sis (girls bonding time) soon.

Time flies and just realize how fast a year passed by, it feels like yesterday i saw his face struggling with the hardship for two years and watched his last breath and now the new phase of my life is on its way.

Btw, i love being around with my family, watch my nephew grow up so quick and mumbling like crazy (he's my happiness pill) or had a personal chit and chat with my little sister or mom, heard my dad's first yelling of this year..i couldn't be more than grateful than this...couldn't be more thankful for everyone support throught out 2013.

I know this year will be rough and hard.. Upcoming events from academics, social to personal life going to perform "play hard to get" tactics.


What i wore:
premium cotton alice jumper - N.F.R.T/ sheer shirt in navy and navy skirt - GU Japan/ grey beanie - nikicio/ statement necklace - zara/ irregular clutch - zorra/ black boots - portee goods








You Might Also Like

6 Comments

Popular Posts

blog's follower