architecture tropics

12:47 AM

often got lot of questions regarding what kind of style that represent myself.
to be honest, i don't know how to describe and can't tell much about my own style..but one thing for sure i proclaimed myself as an outerwear addict and if someone ask me about my signature style then i'll answer the question like this:

"I'm an outerwear person..if i can summarize about my signature style in couple words then minimalism with the touch of feminine would be the perfect words to describe my style"

btw, currenty i'm joining GoGirl! and TRESemme Indonesia Style Seeker Hunt Road To #MBFW new york. Please shower me with love(s) by liking my instagram post

what i wore:
de.cada.dia by bethanny putri grey coat/ chocochips boutique cropped white blouse/ zara tropical print short/ new look silver heels

#OOTD location at kosenda hotel jakarta
pics taken by meivy bonetha







If you wanna join the competition and grab a chance to witness the #MBFW live from new york click here! Just buy TRESemme Product and you eligible to join the competition!




You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Cute shorts! Yeah, I often see you with coats or jackets, right you're a kind of outerwear person :D hehe

    The Mad Shopper's Dressing Room

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shorts! Good luck with the competition kak! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

blog's follower