TRESemme Style Seeker : NYFW outfit day 3

3:07 AM

In the middle of revising my thesis proposal i decide to upload my third look from my #nyfw trip with TRESemmeID #TRESemmeStyleSeeker well, maybe this will be the last #NYFW outfit post and as the substitute i will post my #NYC travel diary next week along with the video compilation..

Maybe you guys ask why i decided to stop the #NYFW outfit post.. Well not because i don't have the other pics but simply because i avoid to get another harsh comments on my blog. a lot of instagram users comment on the other participants ig post and left negative comments about my look....simply because i'm not skinny or i'm too short compare to others..all the things that related to physical appearance. For me that issue is the most disturbing and successfully doubled my insecurity towards my own appearance.

Well i need to admit that i'm not pretty, not skinny like a model...yes i'm not physically "perfect" like a barbie who has a body that every woman wants. But can those people get themselves a mirror first before judging others? I easily get irritate by that kind of comment. Okay..enough with that thing.

what i wore:
F21 black floppy hat and faux leather short/ black top c/o sissaechic/ HM white blazer/ snake skin oversized clutch c/o pla/ zara pointed ankle boot







You Might Also Like

5 Comments

Popular Posts

blog's follower