night

10:07 AM


what i wore

nikicio nn:02 long tee dress in grey/ cottonink krey shawl in pacific / retail therapy two tone wedges -- still doesn't fit me well but this shoes too cute to be placed at shoes cabinet


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


by the way, i launching de.cada.dia lookbook today
if you interested to know my late spring/summer 2010 collection
kindly send me your email address ( and please review my collection on your lastest post) --

de.cada.dia@live.com


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. hey there :)

    i would like to know de.cada.dia lookbook, pls send to me wulandarifani@yahoo.com

    thanks anyway bethanny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy blogwalking
    nice blog at all
    i just want to visit decadadia.com, but i never can enter the website. so what address i can look decadadia? may you give the link

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nice photos and outfits, and i love de. cada.dia lookbook!

    http://risingecha91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, I'm valonia from my branded unbrande
    I just wanna ask you, untuk clothing line itu kakak njahit sendiri atau pake penjahit
    I wanna make a clothing line too but still confuse about that
    thank you for helping me :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

blog's follower