she covers up the world

8:01 PM

nikicio mixte:05 collection, inspired by the city of light. look fresher then i guess, using basic colors as always. in this collection she also collaborated with astecat that succesfully complete the whole looks.


photograph by me and michelle koesnadi
photo editing by me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
nina nikicio -
she cover up the world : "a collection ( on top of all things) needs to be sincere and honest. and that's what nikicio is all about"




what i wore.
thrifted navy blazer/nikicio nn:02 long tee dress in light grey/custom made wedges/big black bag

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DO NOT FORGET TO JOIN MY GIVEAWAY- RETAIL THERAPY WEDGES WORTH IDR 270.000 , giveaway will be closes by 29 may 2010, be sure you join this!

click here to join my giveaway

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

  1. deaar bethannyputrii :D
    i really love those nikicio newest collection, but too bad i can't make it to the fashion show :(
    i would like to ask permission from you, as the owner of those great picture, to be posted in my blog :D please lemme know yaaa :D

    by the way i would like to know about de.cada.dia :D please send me those lookbook of de.cada.dia and the price list to : myriarafiz@gmail.com

    thankss beth! :D :D

    http://myriarafiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love nikicio! and you're very pretty wearing that nikicio's long tee :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures u took!

    and hey, there's a silhouette of me in ur 5th photo...i was there too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there gorgeous! glad to know you'r invited to nikicio mixte:05 collection runway. wish i were invited too. hehe. and meeting you with other fab bloggers. <33

    Myrrh Goldframe

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like ur Navy Blazer, simple and elegant.
    I love NIKICIO so much...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Bethanny Putri,
    I love your blog,
    and I think Nikicio's collection is fabolous!
    I am new at fashion blogging. Actually I am fat, but I try to be fashionable as I can.
    I hope you can visit my blog anytime.
    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit!

    http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love nikicio so much ♥♥♥
    anw great outfit dear (:
    exchange link >hhe

    ReplyDelete
  9. looked like a very cool fashion show
    love ur simple look i find it very chic
    anyway i'm a new blogger,just followed u
    please visit & follow me back on
    http://www.natalieshiashia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

blog's follower